Thursday, November 10, 2011

I love Weddings - CA here I come.

Gene Therapy
Tomorrow will be the beautiful union of my childhood friend Jacob Henke to Grace Guo. And not only do I get to go to CA to see this marriage first hand, I am the Maid of Honor. I am so blessed to have Jacob in my life. He is almost a brother to me.  I have been friends with him for 18 years! I have fond memories of growing up playing monopoly, legos, and basketball with him. He also took me and my girl friends toilet papering in HS lol. Smoking hooka or cigars, add in some poker, and Jacob and I always have a great time. I have been so lucky to visit him at most of his homes since moving out of the neighborhood including his current area by the Bay. Grace entered his life and I knew she was the one for him. He was absolutely smitten with her. It was the cutest thing ever, and if you know Jacob, you would never say those words in a sentence about this straightforward nerdy computer/web genius. Grace puts Jacob in his place, something I never thought possible. They always seem to be happy together and I look forward to getting to know Grace even more in the future. 
 
For those that don’t know – I am kinda a wedding junkie. Ever since my event planning days at Whitworth, I live for color schemes, linens, flower arrangements, fonts, place settings, food options, favor ideas, etc. If you are a junkie of anything (recipes, DIYs, fashion), you should join Pinterest.com. It has made my organizing of ideas for anything so much easier.


 My dream reception look + a bit more color
Still need to pack, study, write speech – u know before 4 am lol….. Crowne Plaza Irvine be prepared for wedding that no one will forget…. All I’m gonna say before I recap this Friday night is “I’m sexy and I know it…..”

No comments:

Post a Comment